DHX MEDIA– VANCOUVER, BC
Background Layout Artist (Animation) – May 2016 - December2016
- Followed and translated designs into layouts for feature animated film.
- Organized layers within photoshop to suit format for exporting to compositers.
- Collaberated with a team of Layout artists to create continuity within the environments.
- Completed in time for tight deadlines.
WHITE HOT PRODUCTIONS– VANCOUVER, BC
Art Director – January 2016 - February 2016
- Designed graphics for props such as household toiletries, electronic packaging, sign art, restaurant menus, police cars, and company logos.
- Coordinated team goals and deadlines on a daily basis.
- Reported to Set Decorator for approval from the Film’s Director.
- Printed large format signs, posters, photographs, police car logos, box designs, and flags.
BARDEL ENTERTAINMENT– VANCOUVER, BC
Background Paint/Layout Artist & Librarian – November 2014 – March 2015
- Worked for 2d animated TV adaptation of a feature film.
- Designed Layouts with Camera Guides based on Animatic Scenes.
- Cleaned Rough Layout's to Clean Line in Apropriate Folder/Layer Organization.
- Followed Design Guides and Mimicked Style Based on Design.
- Organized database of project files for layout, design, and paint.
FAMILY MODEL MANAGEMENT– VANCOUVER, BC
Web Development – June 2013 – September 2013
- Brought pre-concieved design to web using HTML, CSS, & JQuery.
- Created a responsive design for website, viewable on Iphone, and Ipad.
- Organized database of photos, CSS, and HTML files.
POPCAP GAMES (Electronic Arts) – VANCOUVER, BC
2d Artist – June 2012 – March 2013
- Created Hidden Objects for Environments in Sim Social Style Isometric World, "Hidden Agenda."
- Created Hidden Objects for Pre-rendered 3d Environments.
- Designed icons for the User Interface.
- Managed the tagging system and database of hidden object assets.
VIVITY LABS – VANCOUVER, BC
2d Artist – December 2011 – March 2012
- Created 25 Environments for "Hidden Adventures: Shadows of London."
- Designed and Illustrated 4 Polished Game Characters.
- Illustrated and Coloured a Cartoon Map with Districts and 25 Level Icons.
THREEWAVE SOFTWARE – VANCOUVER, BC
Junior Artist – March 2007 – September 2008
- Modelled and Animated Six 3d Robots for Time Management Game, "Candace Kane’s Candy Factory."
- Painted and Animated a cast of Customer Characters for "Candace Kane's Candy Factory."
- Created Environments for Hidden Object Game, "Private Eye."
- UI and Character Design for Facebook Application, "Pinata Bash"
THE ART INSTITUTE – BURNABY, BC
Game Art & Design – July 2005 – December 2006
- Game Art & Design Diploma.